Friday, October 16, 2009

The Proposal

We went to Salt Lake to see the lights at Temple Square with our parents. We were walking around looking at the lights when Donnie asked if I wanted to go for a carriage ride, of course I said "YES"! We went for our carriage ride and during it he told me that he would not be able to propose for another two months because of money. When the ride ended we went across the street where he told me to sit down and I asked him if he was going to come sit by me and he said he would in awhile. He then got down on one knee and was shaking and pulled a ring out of his jacket and asked me to marry him, of course I was confused and asked him what he was doing because he had just barely told me that he wasn't going to, so he asked me again and then I said YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment